This is just some small, helpful info I found out today:
* Hulsey does not expect us to come to class anymore
* There will never be another assignment in Hulsey's
* We are not doing anything organized in Hulsey's tomorrow.
** If you want to her to help you prep for paper II, bring in the essays you want to do
** If you hate Dillard and Gordimer, focus solely on Emerson and Thoreau
* Hall does not expect us to come to class anymore
* We will never have another assignment in Hall's
* If you come to class, she will basically take questions from the class regarding problems we remember on the exam and will work them out
* You can still turn in anything you want in Hall's
* If you choose not to come to Hall's and you get a no credit (as she will mark you absent), she will NOT allow you to make up the absence like every other teacher will.
P.S. Lance, did you lose your math studies book? Hall gave me some books to turn in and I'm told some may be yours.